How to make Quick Pickled Radishes which are the perfect tangy veggies to top on salads, tacos, and eggs. These even take less than 30 minutes to make!
First off, Happy Mother’s Day! I hope everyone was able to take a few minutes today to be thankful for the women in their lives – whether it is your birth mother or a woman that has played a nurturing role in your life. I had the pleasure of taking my Ma out to brunch and a hike earlier and it was a wonderful.
Today’s Simple Sunday is all about these easy and tangy quick pickled radishes which are the perfect topping for your tacos, omelets, and salads! This 3 ingredient recipe is as easy as it gets – throw everything into a bowl and let it sit for 20 minutes. That is it! Quick picked radishes are best enjoyed the same day but last up to 24 hours if stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
My favorite way to enjoy these is on top of this Vegetarian Quinoa Taco Tostada recipe which we make and eat almost weekly!
Quick Pickled Radishes recipe below:
- 1 bunch red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup vinegar (I use red or white wine)
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 tsp salt
- Optional add-ins: star anise, peppercorn, red chili flakes, honey, garlic cloves
- Add radishes into a bowl or jar and cover completely with vinegar and water. Stir in salt and any add-ins you'd like to include.
- Let sit for 20 - 30 minutes. Serve right away or store in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.