Today I am sharing an array of 5 Ingredient Vegetarian Recipes! As part of my desire to make VV a wonderful resource for anyone looking to incorporate less meat into their diets, I have another installment of my recipe round-up for you (see past ones on Indian Summer dishes and xxxx here). We all have days were we just don’t have time to make it to the store or want to use what you have on hand. Because of this, I’ve rounded up a handful of simple and five ingredient or less recipes. I’ll admit that I didn’t count salt, pepper, or olive oil as ingredients but I’d assume we all have those on hand, right? Here are 25 of my favorite 5 ingredient (or less!) vegetarian recipes from around the web:
5 Ingredient Vegetarian Recipes
Breakfast & Starters:
- Tropical Green Smoothie Bowl – Always looking for ways to mix up my usual morning smoothie and throwing kiwi into the mix is definitely the answer!
- Mascarpone Breakfast Bowl – Throwing mascarpone cheese and fresh vanilla bean seeds into your morning breakfast will take that boring old granola to all new heights!
- Three ingredient Crispy Waffles – why deal with pulling out dozens of ingredients when you could make these waffles out of just three??
- Peach, Heirloom Tomato, & Burrata Salad – Leave it to A Couple Cooks to come up with the most beautiful and simple salad ever. It’s not peach season quite yet here but I’ve already book marked this for later.
- Coriander Hummus – Okay, okay this one cheats a little bit! If you count the coriander and cilantro as the same ingredient then it’s five ingredients (because they come from the same plant)? Either way, let’s just think of this one as a bonus recipe.
- Citrus & Pomegranate Salad – this is one of those recipes that proves having the best fresh ingredients is essential. With so few ingredients, you really are able to taste every single piece of food that goes into this recipe.
- Rosemary Nuts – Serve these at your next gathering and they will be the first thing to disappear. Surprisingly simple for how addicting this recipe is, plan to make a big batch to so they last awhile.
- Ghee Braised Radishes & Thyme – This recipe is the perfect starter, side, or snack for when you have extra radishes on hand.
- Red Pepper Stew – Slow roasting a minimal amount of ingredients can pack a huge flavor punch! This recipe is also so versatile that you will be eating the leftovers in all sorts of forms for days.
- Sweet Potato Gnocci – pillowy sweet potato dumplings with minimal ingredients? Can’t resist!
- Roasted Bean & Cheese Stuffed Poblano Peppers – I am a sucker for mozzarella sticks so how can I resist a healthier cheese stuffed main dish??
- Grilled Peanut Butter & Pomegranate Sandwich – who needs that bland old peanut butter and jelly when you could put antioxidant-rich pomegranates on your sandwich?
- Five Ingredient Pasta with A Fried Egg – dinner doesn’t get simpler than pasta with a protein packed egg on top!
- Adzuki Bean Tofu – worried about over-processed tofu made of soy? Have no fear because homemade bean tofu is a thing and it looks really really delicious!
- Tomat0 & Avocado Grilled Cheese – Comfort food gets a healthy make-over with a dose of heart healthy fatty avocado on this grilled cheese.
- Kimchi Zen Salad – Do your digestive system a favor and add more kimchi into your diet with simple recipes like this salad cup!
- Blissful Bites – These no bake cookies are the perfect treat when it’s too hot to turn the oven on or you aren’t looking to put too much effort into dessert.
- Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse – Doesn’t get easier than two ingredient recipes so curb your chocolate craving with this one!
- Peppered Balsamic Strawberry Pots – a great recipe for when you just can’t resist those vibrant red strawberries at the market.
- Raw Vegan Fudgsicles – Hide your veggies in these fudgy chocolate popsicles for a way to please both your body and cravings.
- Milk Stout & Sea Salt Caramels – a fun project recipe that makes a huge amount of caramels to enjoy over a few weeks or gift to friends to spread the love.
- Honey Roasted Citrus & Thyme Popsicles – roasted citrus brings a whole new flavor profile to these otherwise simple popsicles.
- Strawberry Chia Pudding – did you buy chia seeds for a special recipe and not sure what to do with the rest? This pudding is your answer.
- Three Ingredient Grapefruit Popsicles – Why just drink your juice when you can turn it into a delicious dessert?
- Sugared Walnut Stuffed Dates – Chewy dates stuffed with crunchy nuts and rolled in sugar? Oh my – yes please!