A picture from our organic farm that we pick our CSA box up at
1. I have an array of adorable teacups from my great-grandmother and have been trying to figure out how to display them. Perhaps I should try this DIY?
2. If you are a locavore like me then you are constantly wondering where your food is coming from. Have you checked out this website that can track where your milk came from? So rad! Orrrr…if you want to know that your milk came directly from your home then you can whip up my DIY Soy Milk (just sayin’)
3. Coconut Bacon?? I am intrigued.
4. My work desk is sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. I’ve thought about getting a plant to brighten it up but my desk is no where near a window. Maybe I’ll make this cute little paper oven to decorate!
5. I cannot stop obsessing about how bad I want fall to be here. I’ve been fantasizing about Pumpkin Cookies and Nutella Hot Chocolate.
6. Lately I’ve been drawing recipe (and photography) inspiration from Vintage Cakes and Pure Vegan
Okay! Well I’m off to clean the house and reward my cleaning with some baked French toast! Mmmm
I love everything pumpkin! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cheesecake… haven’t tried pumpkin cookies though!
A Table in the Sun
I do love fall…………..but those summer veggies are still rolling in. I can’t stand the idea of not picking daily fresh organic tomatoes and basil. Waaaaaahhh!
shellywestA Table in the Sun
It’s true. But this heat wave we have been enduring in the Midwest this year is making me go a bit crazy! It’s too hot for my organic tomatoes to even grow!
Gabby @ the veggie nook
I’m totally with you on fall! Sometimes I feel bad for wishing summer away, but I so badly want the leaves to change, cool crisp breezes and pumpkin galore!
Nutella hot chocolate?!? Can’t wait until the weather cools down in Denver to try out that recipe.